Oh, poor little Stella. First baths can be hard. Amy does look like she's having a good time. Hope you're continuing to recover well and enjoying your gorgeous baby girl.
oh bless - I can remember Ben throwing a complete wobbly about bathtime too until we gave him warmer than recommended water and he was much happier! x x
Meals with mince - Baked Enchiladas
-
Once a month or so I make up a big batch of mince which I then make into
various meals quickly and conveniently. This one is a favourite of Ron's,
the girl...
2 comments:
Oh, poor little Stella. First baths can be hard. Amy does look like she's having a good time. Hope you're continuing to recover well and enjoying your gorgeous baby girl.
oh bless - I can remember Ben throwing a complete wobbly about bathtime too until we gave him warmer than recommended water and he was much happier! x x
Post a Comment