Sisters - I hope with all my heart that my girls grow up to love and respect each other as much as my sister and I love each other. If my sister wasn't related to me, I would still choose her as one of my closest friends.
-
+P+resized.jpg)

6 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww....look how CUTE they are. Can you just imagine all the naughtiness they're going to get up to?
btw, I hardly recognised Amy in that top picture - so grown up.
A sister is such a gift. It's a friendship like no other. I'm sure they will be very close.
They are so sweet together. :) That is exactly what I hope for my girls too - although not having a sister myself, I can only imagine what it will be like for them.
Hope you're all doing well.
xoxo
Gorgeous.
Love you lots and lots big sister from your little sis xx
Oh so gorgeous together
Post a Comment