Friday, February 18, 2011

I know, I know.

Ok, so there are probably only two of you still reading this, and one of them is my Mum! My exciting new blog news is nearly ready to share... for now though, a taster about the kinds of things I am going to start blogging about again:

  • meal plans and recipe ideas, food that works for my family
  • frugal Sarah says, tips and tricks to cut corners in your budget
  • parenting updates, milestones and monthly posts about the ages my girls are at
  • personal posts about bootcamp and weightloss
  • my photography business, how, why and whats going on there
  • photographs, lots of them
  • videos, lots of them too
Anything else you would like to see on the blog? Going forward, when its all new and shiny?

1 comment:

RGB said...

I must be the other one then because I always check your blog Sarah! I have to admit that I've missed reading regular posts but I know how crazily busy you are, so you're forgiven! Miss you. xxx (Ana not Russ!)